Friday, August 12, 2005

Yeah, I'm bored.... and I have no idea what I'm doing but that is just normal..... I'm in the process of moving to another state. And I've got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on my hands at the moment because my employers chose to not let me work out my 2 month notice. I'm actually pretty pleased about that...but at the same time, my feelings are a little hurt. I have that feeling that I have failed or something. But I don't know why I care, because I loathed that job, and have been stuck with it for a year trying to get the hell out of here.

So I'm bored, and burnt out.... yippeeeeeeee! Always a winning combination. Thankfully though, things are actually getting better for me.... For the first time in a long time. So I'll deal with the boredom, and inflict myself on others. For that boys and girls, is the true American way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home