Tuesday, March 14, 2006



So..... ummm..... I'm back! Yeah, it's been a while.... Life happens though. I moved, got a "roommate", got a job, quit the job, messed up on my school plans (just a temporary set back), and got a dog. But I had - and I quote - "...gotten too worked up..." and "...was not in a happy place" and ".... need(ed) to get a little distance". Which was true, I had a hard time getting some perspective on things. I'm just glad that somethings are getting better for some of the people affected.

Oh yeah, here's the dog (his name is Bowie, by the way. He was nuetered last week and got his stitches out. Poor thing! I'm considering getting him some testicular implants, I just feel so guilty when I'm walking behind him now. )

And yes, we let him on the couch. But he's so damn big (he's a lab/great dane mix and 85 pounds) it's hard to find a dog bed that really works for him. Plus, the dog beds I got him sort of got ruined....see, the cats aren't very happy about thier new big brother, and the "White Devil" took to relieving herself on them. It was either retribution or the fact that for the first 3 weeks he was here he "forgot" he was house broken and kept having little accidents on curtains, the side of our bed, and his dog beds. But he has such a sweet face, how could you get too mad at him.

Anywho, I'm back and in the posting spirit. I have so much new stuff to rant about, and so much personal stuff to have agnst about. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home