Saturday, April 08, 2006


Happy Easter!

To celebrate the season when we worship magical anthropomorphic bunny rabbits that lay plastic eggs filled with candy I have decided to post some incredibly cute pictures of the dog wearing some very cute bunny ears. In deference to his manhood, withered though it maybe since the last trip to vet, I got green ears instead of the pink. I still think he could have carried off the pink well. And he tolerated the ears quite well actually.....as long as the treat stayed no greater than 3 feet from his nose.











The one to the right is Bowie being very tired and drooling on the sofa after 5 minutes of working very hard at being cute.


There are a few more, but I didn't want to blind anyone with the cuteness. No holiday pics of the cats though. I tried... trust me, I tried. But without tranquizers and duct tape there wasn't much hope.

Well, other than insulting the dignity of the pets, not much is going on here. Brian started his last quarter at AIA last week, and I started bartending school. I should be studing right now, but I'm prograstinating. Old habits die hard I guess. But the bartending school is fun, and there is more to bartending than a thought. If all goes well, like memorizing about 50 drinks, and memorizing a page worth of liquors by type and popularity.... and a page worth of liqueurs by flavor, I'll get my diploma of mixology by next friday. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

5 Comments:

Blogger A. said...

"diploma of mixology" - heh heh. I like that.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Loren said...

Yeppers. Atleast I'll have a degree in something! lol

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Topiaries Checks

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Battery Powered Hand Fans

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

гы во гонят.... [url=http://aviaumora.ru/user/Mirukei/]Лапотникова[/url] [url=http://aviaumora.ru/user/Mirukei/]Стефания[/url] [url=http://unitedream.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=904766&extra=]Мне бесконечно понр[/url]

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home